javascript:void(0) Pixel Mischief

Sunday, March 18, 2007

New Blinkie for you! I finally found time to check another item off my list LOL!
Just right click and save to your computer...then you can upload to your signatures.



Next on the agenda...Finish new kit for April release "Susan's Heart" dedicated to my bestest lifetime friend...I can't wait 'til she see it! Here's a peek at the color swatch:




I am also working on my ad to add more CT members. This needs to up soon to get them on board for April.

But today - I am off to the the New England flower show in Boston with a friend. Ahhh...a breath of spring after the friday storm that dumped us with 12" of the white stuff!

~Enjoy the rest of the weekend!~

2 comments:

Cre8tvlyyrsGina said...

Love the new blinkie Donna! Can't wait to see your new kit! I know your friend will love it!

Donna Rafferty said...

Glad you like the blinkie!

Maisie, I don't think blinkies are enabled at PDW - I don't see any others. Probably a bandwith issue.