javascript:void(0) Pixel Mischief: New at the store:

Sunday, April 29, 2007

New at the store:

Ok I am starting to return to the land of the living. At least enough to finish up a few new products for the end of the month!










And a LO by me! A photo of my darling little nephew!


Credits:
The following are all made by me, and can be found at Plain Digital Wrapper:

Orange Floral paper is from Fresh-n-Airy

Flowers from Shabby Sewn Flowers,

Frame and Paper Curl from Spiffy Frames,

Wire and beads are from Bohemian Beads,

Hanging Heart is from More Snap-ons & Hook-ups.

Alpha used for "blue" was a freebie at PDW. If you missed it, buy anything from
my store, then send me an e-mail and I'll send it to ya!

Fonts are Gigi and Highland Perk.

Dotted paper on right is by Jen Wilson - Spring Robin Easter papers.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

That is a great kit and I love those frames. I am needing a new one of the vintage look frames soon. Will have to go and have a look at the shop.