javascript:void(0) Pixel Mischief: New Products, a Sale, and a Vacation!

Thursday, April 12, 2007

New Products, a Sale, and a Vacation!

BUSY*BUSY*BUSY...between work and packing, I have no time for playing!

But I wanted to let everyone know I'll be MIA for the following week - on vacation in Missouri with NO internet! I'm not even bringing my laptop. I want to concentrate on my photography for the week, spend time visiting with family & friends, work in the yard and garden down there, do some sightseeing and maybe a little fishing with DH!

I did manage to upload two new products to the store earlier this week:

Rustic Faith is the first in a series I have planned for kits based on scripture. I am also going to allow them to be used for non-profit church use - flyers, posters, bulletins, overheads etc...with no additional charge other than the kit purchase. So keep that in mind if anyone is looking for this type of thing.


The second item is just a fun pack of Bohemian Beads to play around with:


They are both available at
  • Plain Digital Wrapper


  • I am going to mark everything down 25% for the entire week starting tommorow night - so spread the word, LOL!

    I guess that's all folks! I am outta here on Saturday - y'all have a wonderful week!

    No comments: