javascript:void(0) Pixel Mischief: My cute li'l grand-nephew

Sunday, May 13, 2007

My cute li'l grand-nephew

is SO talented LOL!!!

I even used a couple of items from Riff Raff Ribbons. They will be going up in the shop for $1.99 later this week in case anyone missed the freebie on NSD.

I also have some new goodies coming to the shop - another Flower~pack and Torn Textures ~ Alpha. I am also working on a neat kit for release in time for Father's Day. After that I want to get started on my next Faith based kit - so little time!




Credits:
Background by Carla Gibson - O'ScrapsGood old Photo frame by Melanie Willman - Digichick.
Messy Stitching by Meridith Fenwick - Rusted hanger by Shabby Princess, both from Songbird Avenue Charity kit.
Messy Cross Stitching by Meryl Bartho - Digital Scrapbook Place.
Cardboard Behind photo and Ric-rac by Corina Nielsen - The Papa Collection.Stars are by Jackie Ecles - Designer Digitals.
Mini-frames and Star Ribbon by me - Riff Raff Ribbons @ Plain Digital Wrapper.
Fonts are Modern Typerwriter and Natural Script.

I think I am all caught up leaving everyone comments here and at the galleries. Let me know if I missed you! OK it's past my bedtime now - off to read a little before my eyes snap shut! Good~night everyone!


No comments: