javascript:void(0) Pixel Mischief: New for June!

Thursday, May 31, 2007

New for June!

I made this collection in honor of my Dad, who passed away last year. He was always tinkering around in his barn, with tools and tractors. He could find a use for just about anything! I miss him SO much. Here is a LO featuring him with my two boys almost 10 years ago:



Full credits can be found here: http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=123556&cat=all&ppuser=518



The collection comes as 3 separate Element Packs & 1 Paper Pack - or the whole collection is a great deal at $4.99 - that's more than 50% savings off the regular price of the individual packs. So spread the word if anyone is looking for Father, Son or just Grungy/Rustic items!









I have some more stuff in the works, but this has taken me 2 days to get the downloads in the store and everything all set up, so I am taking a li'l break!
I ~do~ want to send out a BIG thank you to all my guest designers for the month of May!
So thanks to Beth Kern, Gerri Phillips, & Yvonne Krooder Fraser. I have enjoyed seeing you play with my designs - keep on scrapping & feel free to stop by the blog & leave a post or a comment!
~Donna~





2 comments:

yvonne said...

Thank you very much Donna that i could play with your designs!! i did love it very much

Cre8tvlyyrsGina said...

Those are such cool kits Donna! These are perfect for vintage layouts too!