javascript:void(0) Pixel Mischief: I'm alive

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

I'm alive

Sorry for being MIA... I've had lots of personal & business issues going on. But i finally got to scrap! I haven't done a 100% Donna Layout this round (working on it now), but i've been added little bits here & there. Lemme just say that the crown in "Victorian Fairy Tale" is one of my favorite elements... the shabby sewn flowers are so awesome!

Layout Title: 1984
done for a circle journal.
I used the shabby sewn flowers on the first of the 2 pages.

PDW: side 1 & side 2
Divine Digital: side 1 & side 2
DST: side 1 & side 2
Scrap Forums: side 1 & side 2
My Digital Muse


Layout Title: Find Yourself in You
I used the crown from Victorian Fairy Tales

PDW
Divine Digital
DST
My Digital Muse

I've got another layout in the works... hope to finish tonight or tomorrow.

1 comment:

Donna Rafferty said...

I love your pages Laura! The 2 part collage came out so awesome and brings back so many memories!

The second page is wonderful with the little photos in the corner, soft color and the song lyrics.

I acn tell you had fun scrapping them!