javascript:void(0) Pixel Mischief: Here's the latest!

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Here's the latest!

I have been having a lot of fun with these boxes!

I was playing with them as I was designing the set, so I have three LO's done!











Kits used are all by me from Plain Digital Wrapper: Buncha Boxes, Grungy Graphiti, Dad's Old Barn, Homespun Happiness and Red, White & Pretties.


This kit is perfect for those leftover pool and beach photos - lets see them!




I think this may be one of my all time favorites - Classic country red and white with lots of buttons . . . some with strings dangling


That's all for now - CT members - I'll be sending codes out in the next couple of days so you can pick up some new goodies - be sure to post links to your pages here in the blog so I can leave you some comments!


Have a wonderful evening!



No comments: