javascript:void(0) Pixel Mischief: Christmas Gifts!

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Christmas Gifts!

I am THE worst blogger EVER! I am hoping to make more time to post here for the new year! Once a week would even be nice huh?

I want to wish everyone who stops by a very MERRY Christmas and a WONDERFUL New Year!

I was looking for some Christmas charms to use on a LO (it's still not quite done, but I'll post it soon!) and I couldn't find what I was looking for so I made some and decided to share them as a little christmas gift. There are also some wires to hang them on. Thank you to Atomic Cupcake (http://www.atomiccupcake.com/) for her wonderful pewter action.



Charming Christmas Gift

I have another christmas freebie up over in the Spiritual Journey Forum at Plain Digital Wrapper. If you stop by there, you'll find lots of goodies, all still available to download - enjoy! :)



I hope you have a Christmas filled with Joy and Love!

Donna

4 comments:

dodo said...

Thank you for sharing all these gifts.
dodo

Mo said...

Very cool charms! Thank you and Merry Chsristmas!

Laura in CT said...

Thank you! Very nice.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for these LOVELY charms!!!!!!!!!
WISHING YOU & YOUR FAMILY A SAFE MERRY CHRISTMAS & OR A HAPPY HOLIDAY!!!!!!