javascript:void(0) Pixel Mischief: I do scrap I tell you...I DO!

Friday, January 25, 2008

I do scrap I tell you...I DO!


This is my youngest son on Christmas Day. Love this guy!

Credits: Background by Jeanelle Paige - His Stuff.Stars by Rhonna Farrer - 2 Peas. Good Laugh Quote is by Katie Pertiet.Moments Word Art, Stamped Border and Corrugated Cardboard by Jen Wilson.Photo frames and staples are from a new kit I am working on.String & tabs by Keri Schueller - Scrapgirls.Distressed Alpha by Michelle Coleman used with Blue Denim paper by Amy Cheeseman - Peace out kit.Stitching is by Meryl Bartho - Digital Scrapbook Place.Edge Overlays (2) by Dani Mogstad and Shabby Princess.Paper Star by Monica 69.
Font is Pea Carrie Script.



Bird shots taken outside my window at work.
Credits: Background is Lined Papers from ON Designs.Overlays are from Sanctuary papers by Kathryn Balint.Vintage Ribbon and card by Linda Gil Billdal.Snowflake Overlay edge by Bren Boone - FrostBiten.Grungy frames are from my kit, Spiffy Frames at Plain Digital Wrapper.Fonts are Duality, Selfish, and Gipsiero.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As a nature lover, I'm always photographing plants, trees, flowers, animals etc. Absolutely love this layout with the fantstic bird shots!!!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely adore this layout, it's so gorgeous! I'm also a nature lover and have 5 seed feeders and 3 fatball feeders outside my window so I can watch the birds while helping them get food easily all winter long...but I love all nature. I love this layout so much, if you don't mind I think I might just scraplift it. If I post it online anywhere, I'll make sure to give you credit for it and link back to yours. Thanks for sharing it, it's just gorgeous!