javascript:void(0) Pixel Mischief: Can you feel it?

Saturday, March 08, 2008

Can you feel it?

Spring?

It's coming! Oh maybe not as quickly as I'd like it to...but it will be here soon.


It's a dark and dreary, raining day here in New England. At least it's not snowing. But to cheer me up, I have these beautiful flowers on my kitchen counter:



Click on the photo for a close-up to see just how lovely they are!

They were sent to my work yesterday by my dearest and best friend...Sue. She is an angel. Always there for anyone who needs her. She is loyal, loving and beautiful inside and out. I am so lucky to have her in my life! ~XX~OO~

Today I think I'll just putter around. Clean the house a little more. Work on my digital designs.
I was feeling lousy last weekend, so I never got to the scripture challenge, but it wiil be back for tommorow! And coming soon to PDW...Spring Sparkle and Flea Market Garden.

Here are a couple sneek peeks:


No comments: