javascript:void(0) Pixel Mischief: Shopping Spree

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Shopping Spree

I bought some new goodies to play with...check them out! I got all this for only $10.99

I have never been disappointed with any of Gina's Cabrera's Idea Notebooks at Digital Design Essentials. For $3.00, it's chock full of fun stuff!

DDE Idea Notebook



I love these luscious rainbow papers from Debra Tope at O'Scraps for only $1.99:


Crumpled Old Cardstock



This was a special at ScrapArtist for $2.00 - love those plastic animals. I'll have to find and scan in some older pix of the boys visiting the zoo when they were still small.





For $4.00 I grabbed this kit right up! Jessica Bolton never disappoints with her unique and grungilious style!



My part of the PDW May Team kit is due by tommorow, so I am finishing it up - then I hope to have some time to play with all these new goodies. I have also been getting my hands dirty out in the garden. I'll have to take some photos and show you what I have been up to!

Check back next Sunday for the Spiritual Journey Scripture Challenge Freebie. The challenge will now be posted once a month instead of weekly. With the summer fast approaching, I'll be spending more time outdoors and we'll be starting some home improvement projects, leaving me a lot less time for designing.

I do have a kit in progress - I am going to try and finish it up by next weekend for NSD - National Scrapook Day - yippee! I may even have a freebie here on my blog for you!

Have a wonderful Sunday!
Donna

No comments: