javascript:void(0) Pixel Mischief: Ho Ho Hoey!

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Ho Ho Hoey!




All I can say is WOW! What an amazing guitarist!

If you ever get a chance to go see him - DO IT!

The show was totally awesome!
Here we are...the guys - my husband Hank and nephew, Seth:

the girls - Darcy and I:

Before the show we went out to a great restaraunt...The Village Inn. Great service, super yummy food - a big thumbs up! After that it was off to the show!

And here are the photos I got:












At the end of the show, they announced they would hang out for a while to chat and sign autographs, so I ran out the car and got my CD. Here it is ~ signed by Gary Hoey and Bruce Bennett - woHOO!

After signing my CD, he thanked me for coming, said he liked my furry winter coat and then said "Hey, c'mere and give me a Christmas hug!" I felt like a high school groupie but it was awesome!



All in all it was a wonderful night. We didn't get home until 2:30AM so I am totally exhausted but I have some great photos and memories of a most fun holiday night out!

Signing off for now,
Cheers!
Donna

No comments: