javascript:void(0) Pixel Mischief: Return of the missing blogger...

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Return of the missing blogger...

I have been keeping busy. Too busy to blog apparently. ;-)

I've been having lots of fun practicing & learning to play my new guitar - it's awesome!
Just this week I have gotten my fingers to finally make barre chords. They are difficult to master but learning them makes it a lot easier to play chord progressions, since they can be moved up & down the neck of the guitar without changing your finger positions.
Can you tell I'm excited? I'll be rockin' in no time!

Oh, I have been designing and scrapping too...I have two new kits to show you.

One has been out for a couple weeks now, it's called "Pet Show" made for your furry friends.

Here are the previews (click-able to go to my store) and some pages made by myself and the fabulous PDW Creative Team:

Elements



Backgrounds



WordArt



This one was made by Maikku over at Digishoptalk:

and the rest can be found over at the PDW Gallery:










Aren't all these pet pages WONDERFUL! Thank you to everyone who made them!


OK - The second is a Valentine kit called "How Sweet It Is." It's just been released and is still on sale for 25% off - only $2.99!!!

Again these previews are click-able to go to my store:

Elements



Backgrounds



WordArt



And here are some awesome pages made. These can all be found in the PDW Gallery:







I am also way behind on the Spiritual Journey Challenge.
To make up for it, I have a special freebie. It matches the colors and theme of my new kit. You can grab it by clicking on the image below.





Thanks for visiting.

Enjoy the freebie and
Have a wonderful day!
Donna

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much :)

Brenda said...

I am loving this kit - especially the gate and mask. Can't wait to start playing. Thanks so much :-D

Malacima said...

Thank you!!look so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Donna - I'm loving this new kit and can't wait to see the full one!

Hugs, LA

Michelle from MD, USA said...

This look great!! TFS

Dana said...

Thank you so much, and the kit is so beatiful.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Beautiful kit!

J said...

Love your spirit themes! This one is very nice.

Anonymous said...

thank you for that fabulous freebie!!