javascript:void(0) Pixel Mischief: Good Things

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Good Things

I have some wonderful new things to share!

First up are these magical "Glitter Swirls and Twirls" that you can grab for just $2.00 for the next day or two...






Here are a couple sample pages I made to show you how you can use them. They are a lot of fun to use and add a sparkling fantasy touch to your scrapbook pages!


Other credits: Backround and shells are from "Beach Breeze," hanging jewels are from "Shiny Objects," both available at my Plain Digital Wrapper shop.


Other credits: Backround is from "Spring Sparkle" , vines are from "Fall Gatherings," both available at my Plain Digital Wrapper shop.


Credits:Background is from "Beach Breeze," Shells and Fence are from "Seaside Magic," Gauze is from "Lovely Little Bits," Ribbon is from "Riff Raff Ribbons," all available at my Plain Digital Wrapper shop.




***PLUS*** I have a new Collaborative Kit I have put together along with a sweet friend and designer - Gina Arzaga!

She sells her designs over at NDISB, and asked me a while ago if I would like to work with her on this project, which was inspired by a children's book she wrote!

You can find out more about her book, "The Rose in Floralsopar" HERE and HERE. It's a wonderful story about a little rose who feels lonely and left out, but through the encouragement of her friends, learns that she is a beautiful and treasured member of her new world.

Here are the previews for the kit - they are linked to my shop at Plain Digital Wrapper. You can also buy the kit over at Gina's Store










OK OK...I know why you're all here, LOL!

Just click the preview below to get the goods! And remember I *love* to read all your comments!


Oh, and rumor has it that Gina may have a little something on her blog, too!



Thanks for stopping by!







Have a wonderful Wednesday!
Donna








6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 11 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the cute little freebie - I love these colors together!

Anonymous said...

thanks for the lovely freebie!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Valentines post on Feb. 12, 2009. Thanks again.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carol said...

This little freebie is adorable and I love the collab kit. Playing with it tonight! Have a great weekend and a happy valentine's day!