javascript:void(0) Pixel Mischief: Peek at tommorow's goodies!

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Peek at tommorow's goodies!

These links will take you to the product in my Plain Digital Wrapper store...before the official release! These are both on sale for the next couple of days for just $2.00.

-------> But you better grab them quick, after that they'll be $3.99 each!

The first one, called Sweet Spring Garden, has lovely pastel colors, which are wonderful for baby photos, both boys and girls. I just love the soft spring feeling!



Includes all three: elements, word art and 9 backgrounds:
















Here are a couple pages I made with "Sweet Spring Garden" This first one is my younger son, Brian when he was so little and cute!


And this one is my older son, Henry when he was just a little guy!


And here is my second new kit. It's called Woodland Whimsy and it's also perfect for spring, but has a more woodsy/earthy feeling to it. Perfect for outdoor adventures and hiking photos!

Includes all three: elements, word art and 9 backgrounds:










Here are a couple pages I made with "Woodland Whimsy"



Ok - not much else going on...I totally did not have time for a Spiritual Journey freebie for February, but I do have one in mind that I'll get put together in the next week or so, so be sure to come back for a visit!

Have a great day!
Donna

P.S. ------> Last chance to grab my CU Grab bag in the post below - tommorow it will be taken out of the bag and put on sale as individual items.

No comments: