javascript:void(0) Pixel Mischief: It's finally here!

Friday, May 29, 2009

It's finally here!

My summer vacation that is!

I have to work today but I'll be getting out a bit early to clean and pack my SUV. We are off to the Missouri Ozarks, with our boat and new kayaks! woHOO!







I was hoping to have a new scrap kit released before I left, but It's not quite done yet. I did whip up a little freebie for you though!

I'm also having a 2 week ~ 2 dollar sale while I'm away - so grab as much as you want! The whole shop is marked down to $2.00 or less. There are even a few CU products in there.

Just click on the bicyle graphic below to go to my store at Plain Digital Wrapper!





Here's the freebie ~ enjoy!

If you like - leave me a comment and let me know what you are doing for your vacation this year - I'd love to hear about it!





See you in 2 weeks!

5 comments:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Summer Theme post on May. 29, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 30 May [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

* Lee said...

ENJOY your vacation!!!

Thanks for the freebie! :D

cherylzyx said...

Thank you!

Sharon-shutterbug said...

Cute freebie, thanks so much for sharing!