javascript:void(0) Pixel Mischief: It's finally here!

Friday, May 29, 2009

It's finally here!

My summer vacation that is!

I have to work today but I'll be getting out a bit early to clean and pack my SUV. We are off to the Missouri Ozarks, with our boat and new kayaks! woHOO!







I was hoping to have a new scrap kit released before I left, but It's not quite done yet. I did whip up a little freebie for you though!

I'm also having a 2 week ~ 2 dollar sale while I'm away - so grab as much as you want! The whole shop is marked down to $2.00 or less. There are even a few CU products in there.

Just click on the bicyle graphic below to go to my store at Plain Digital Wrapper!





Here's the freebie ~ enjoy!

If you like - leave me a comment and let me know what you are doing for your vacation this year - I'd love to hear about it!





See you in 2 weeks!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 30 May [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

* Lee said...

ENJOY your vacation!!!

Thanks for the freebie! :D

cherylzyx said...

Thank you!

Sharon-shutterbug said...

Cute freebie, thanks so much for sharing!