javascript:void(0) Pixel Mischief: Family Reunion

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Family Reunion

We had a family reunion party at my BIL's house last Saturday. It was wonderful to see everyone and catch up. I'm looking forward to more visits on 4th of July!

There are 53 of us in this picture! I took the photo with a tripod and wireless remote control. (I am toward the right middle in a turquoise tank top)


LO Credits:
Background from Endless Love by Mimilou Design.
Frame by Manu70. Flower rubon by Michelle Coleman - Le Jardin. Book Plate from Collage bits by Christina Renee.
Notepad from CottageArts NatureSketch Journals1.
Stained paper from What's Old is New, leaves and butterfly from For My Friends all by by Holliewood Studios.
Clips and wooden heart are from Olivia by Kafrounette.

Not much else going on but WORK! I am SO looking forward to the upcoming long weekend and maybe even a bit of sunshine?

No comments: