javascript:void(0) Pixel Mischief: So Sad...

Friday, June 26, 2009

So Sad...

After watching special shows about the lives of these two stars, I feel very sad that they are no longer in this world.



Background is from LaVieEnRose - After 5 Designs.
Stars, butterflies and glitter dust from White Chocolate by Lily Designs.
Brush by Vinnie Pearce. Frames are my own.

Journaling: What a sad day - Two iconic figures have passed on.
They were both part of the fabric of my life. Charlie's Angels was one of the biggest hits shows
back in 1976, along with The Six Million Dollar Man, featuring Farrah's then husband,
Lee Majors. At the time I was 15 years old. Jump ahead to 1982, I am now
21 - prime party time! This was the year of Michael Jackson's Thriller album,
featuring 7 hit songs that we all danced to.

No comments: