javascript:void(0) Pixel Mischief: Halloween anyone?

Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Halloween anyone?

NEW and on sale for just $2.00!!







Here's another look at a page I put together with it. I just love how this shelf turned out. It comes with and without the pegs for versatility. The books are another favorite of mine! These come with and without the labels.



This page has a couple sneak peeks at some elements in another kit I'm working on for next week - the haunted house, Jack O'lantern, and dancing ghost will all be part of "Halloweenerie"



And by the way, all my Fall and Halloween kits are on sale for just $2.00 until midnight on October 31st! Lots of treats for your Halloween celebrations! You can shop at Plain Digital Wrapper







I also have these Haunted Labels that are perfect for decorating bottles and jars if you're planning a party!




Here's a couple pictures of how I used them:






Thanks for stopping by. If you have any links to great Halloween kits, blogs or any other ideas, leave me a comment with a link - I love to check out all kinds of Halloween stuff!

And for being so patient, here's a quickpage sampler for you:





Here's an alternate link for the QP at Mediafire:

Spellbound QP

Cheers!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the kit! Thank you for this AWESOME QP!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Oct. 07, 2009. Thanks again.

Beth said...

Thanks for the freebie. I am really starting to get into Digital art and scrapbooking. I found a site that has links for free Halloween kit downloads.
You may know about it already.
Here is the link.
http://the-ghost-scrap-train.blogspot.com/

I Love your kits too and hope to order some from you soon.
Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the cool qp, love that tree. :)

chilali

Pam said...

What a cool page--thank you! :)

Missty said...

Thank you.

J9 said...

Thanks for the glittery goodness!