javascript:void(0) Pixel Mischief: Happy November!

Saturday, November 07, 2009

Happy November!

I haven't been up to much in the way of digital creations lately but today is Digital Scrapbooking Day!

My entire shop is marked down 50% - so grab while you can!

Here's a link to shop: Plain Digital Wrapper

I've been entertaining the idea of taking a break from the digi-scrapbook design gig - I do enjoy it but my inspiration has been a little lacking for the past few weeks.
Maybe once the excitement of the holidays kicks in I'll be inspired - let's hope so!

In the meantime, I've been working on other crafts - Right now I am painting some old sewing machine drawers that I picked up at a yard sale - here's the before shot - you'll have to come back in a few days to see what they look like after!



I've also working on some jewelry like these luscious hammered copper earrings - I just love the texture!




This set is a favorite of mine. It's made to look like lily-of-the-valley flowers, which I love! They remind me of my grandmother, who passed on when I was around 10 years old. Made with antique brass chain, green lucite bead caps and 7mm freshwater pearls. The pendants on the earrings and the caged pearl on the necklace are both from Michael's craft store.


Happy DSD!

Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Joy said...

I just happened by your blog and I love your jewlery... I love those hammered earings... beautiful.