javascript:void(0) Pixel Mischief: Where does the time go?

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Where does the time go?

I can't believe the holidays are at our doorstep! The older I get, the faster the time seems to fly by me. Of course there is never enough time to get it all done, but that doesn't stop me from trying. I love to cook, craft and decorate for the holidays.

Come to think of it, my blog needs a bit of decorating for Christmas too! But I am going to wait 'til after the turkey cools for that!

My newest scrap kit was created using photos of some of my own vintage kitchen items. I have these all out on my kitchen hutch, and it all looks so yummy!


I'm also having a sale starting Wednesday Nov. 25th through Sunday Nov.29th - Cookies for Santa will be 40% off - just $2.99!

The rest of my store will be marked down to $2.00 for some super holiday savings! Click the ad below if you'd like to SHOP!





Here's a peek at my new kit - Cookies for Santa. There are 9 backgrounds and over 50 elements! Clicking these previews will take you right to the kit in my shop at Plain Digital Wrapper.









And I also wanted to show off some pages made by the wonderful Creative Team at Plain Digital Wrapper. These were made by CT members krispsky and dj using Golden Harvest - on sale for just $2.00






You can click here to go see the rest of their fabulous galleries:

krispysky's gallery

dj's gallery

Thanks to you both for showing off my kit!





And finally - a little holiday gift for all...Here is the Cookies for Santa Add-on Kit.

This comes with the kit, if you decide to purchase it. If not you can still grab this piece for free by clicking on the preview below.

Enjoy and have a joyous and plentiful Thanksgiving!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 10 post on Nov. 25, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Bonjour,
Merci, merci, merci for this beautiful add-on !!
The presentation of your blog is really nice, i wonder how you'll arrange it for Christmas time...
C from Paris :D

MonkingsMusings said...

Thank you!

linnie-818 said...

Your work is always amazing. Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful add-on. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!!!