javascript:void(0) Pixel Mischief: Where does the time go?

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Where does the time go?

I can't believe the holidays are at our doorstep! The older I get, the faster the time seems to fly by me. Of course there is never enough time to get it all done, but that doesn't stop me from trying. I love to cook, craft and decorate for the holidays.

Come to think of it, my blog needs a bit of decorating for Christmas too! But I am going to wait 'til after the turkey cools for that!

My newest scrap kit was created using photos of some of my own vintage kitchen items. I have these all out on my kitchen hutch, and it all looks so yummy!


I'm also having a sale starting Wednesday Nov. 25th through Sunday Nov.29th - Cookies for Santa will be 40% off - just $2.99!

The rest of my store will be marked down to $2.00 for some super holiday savings! Click the ad below if you'd like to SHOP!





Here's a peek at my new kit - Cookies for Santa. There are 9 backgrounds and over 50 elements! Clicking these previews will take you right to the kit in my shop at Plain Digital Wrapper.









And I also wanted to show off some pages made by the wonderful Creative Team at Plain Digital Wrapper. These were made by CT members krispsky and dj using Golden Harvest - on sale for just $2.00






You can click here to go see the rest of their fabulous galleries:

krispysky's gallery

dj's gallery

Thanks to you both for showing off my kit!





And finally - a little holiday gift for all...Here is the Cookies for Santa Add-on Kit.

This comes with the kit, if you decide to purchase it. If not you can still grab this piece for free by clicking on the preview below.

Enjoy and have a joyous and plentiful Thanksgiving!


5 comments:

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 10 post on Nov. 25, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 25 Nov [LA 05:20pm, NY 08:20pm] - 26 Nov [UK 01:20am, OZ 12:20pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Bonjour,
Merci, merci, merci for this beautiful add-on !!
The presentation of your blog is really nice, i wonder how you'll arrange it for Christmas time...
C from Paris :D

Monkey Toes Too said...

Thank you!

linnie-818 said...

Your work is always amazing. Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful add-on. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!!!