javascript:void(0) Pixel Mischief: Where have I BEEN?

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Where have I BEEN?

Why... in the garden of course!


 
I've also been headed out to yard sales every Saturday, I found lots of goodies to decorate our front deck for the 4th of July:






This red white and blue barrel was $20, which is more than I wanted to pay - but I loved it! I also got the basket full of baseballs for $15 from the same sale. The $2 WN.PL.SH. sign and grain sack are bargains from a while ago. The two jugs were just $1 each!!




This grindstone is another piece I HAD to have! Good thing Hank was with me that day to get into my SUV!! Poor guy...this same day I bought a heavy cement bench and a birdbath, (see above) so he got a workout. He's so good to me.



Lady Liberty



I DID actually find time for a new scrapkit - Sweet Summer Sunshine.


It will be ready for sale tomorrow...here's a sneak preview:













No comments: