javascript:void(0) Pixel Mischief: Halloween Idea #2

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Halloween Idea #2

Ok Here's another fun idea. I made this Halloween tassel using a super big ceramic bead I found at the Salvation Army store. I got a bag of 4 of them for 49¢. I think they are from the 70's when macrame was a hot craft. 

You can probably find them at Michael's or Joann Fabrics. Or maybe make your own out of oven-bake clay, and paint it.


 
Anyway, I gathered together a bunch of Halloween ribbons, orange, yellow and black fabric and yarn and looped them through a piece of wire under the bead:





Then I added a smaller black bead on the top and twisted the wire into a loop . I wrapped the loop with black yarn to give it a finished look, and hung it on my door latch with a black elastic. 

Easy and fun!

I'm linking this up on Funky Junk Interiors Saturday Night Specials - be sure to visit Donna's Blog by clicking the picture below!






Be sure to check back tomorrow - for a fun trick or treat event!



AND...


13 Days of Halloween freebies starts on Tuesday, October 19th!



No comments: