javascript:void(0) Pixel Mischief: One more week...

Sunday, March 30, 2008

One more week...

Until I leave for VACATION! woHOO!


I can't wait - two weeks - no work - no internet - no cold?
I am so hoping it is ~warm and sunny~ in Missouri!

Here are some photos from when we went last year:

A NEIGHBORING FARM:


THE "POINT" WHERE WE FISH & SWIM & BARBECUE:

NORFORK LAKE @ SUNSET:


And here are some photos of our house and pond. The boat ramp to Norfork Lake is only 1/4 mile down the road, which is perfect since my DH loves to fish! We'll be driving down with his 17' bass boat.

FRONT YARD:


BACK YARD:



OUR LITTLE POND:


You can see it is so beautiful, and I am looking forward to spending some time there!

On the agenda:
Fishing
Boating
Tractor Driving
Birdwatching
Barbecueing
Relaxing
Sight Seeing
of course for me...Photography!
and maybe some tubing and swimming if it's warm enough!
Spiritual Journey Scripture Challenge
(Link is at the bottom of the post)

This weeks scripture is a beautiful passage from Song of Solomon Chapter 2 Verse 12:

Flowers appear on the earth; the season of singing has come, the cooing of doves is heard in our land.

Here is a preview of the gift:



Isn't this the perfect scripture for scrapping some beautiful spring photos! If you use the gift for a layout, I'd love to see it, you can leave a link in the comment section!

NOTICE-----> The Spiritual Journey Scripture Challenge is taking a break!

Since I'll be leaving next Saturday for 2 weeks, without internet while I'm gone,
I'll need some time to catch up on everything when I get back, so the scripture challenge will be return in May!

Here is the Link for this week's gift - enjoy... May God's grace be with you and his blessings be many!
Donna


2 comments:

Patamomma said...

Wow, gorgeous spot to Vacation. I live in Mtn. Grove, Missouri, and with all the rain and flooding that we have been dealing with, I have a feeling that the lake will be up wayyy higher, and the pond a bunch fuller. I don't know about the swimming. I don't think the water will warm up that soon. But, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. Patty Squirell

Anonymous said...

Lovely. Thank you so much for sharing.