javascript:void(0) Pixel Mischief: Inspired by the Twilight books and a *FREE* Quickpage

Monday, September 29, 2008

Inspired by the Twilight books and a *FREE* Quickpage

I have a brand new kit at Plain Digital Wrapper. It's inspired by the Stephanie Meyer books, Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn.

Read them all. . .Loved them all. . . and now I can't wait for the Twilight Movie!

Here is what's in it:

From Dusk 'til Dawn ~ Inspired by the love of Edward and Bella, two souls forever entwined.

· 9 Different Backgrounds
· 5 Different WordArt
· Carved Stone Cross
· Crimson Lace
· Big Red Ribbon
· Flying Heart
· Forever Heart
· Full Moon and Bats
· Jeweled Flower
· Rose Petals and Rose
· Translucent Rosebud
· Black Gold Fern
· Woodland Butterfly

Previews of the kit. Since it's almost October, some of the elements can be mixed and matched with other kits and used for all those fun halloween pages! All images are clickable and will take you to my PDW shop.










I even found a little time to scrap a couple pages using my newest kits. I am loving looking thru all the photos from our visit to the Pumpkin Festival last year. This years festival is October 25th, I can't wait to go again. If you live in the NewHampshire or Central Mass. area and have never been to this - I highly recommend it! It does get crowded, but there is SO much to see and do, I look forward to it all year long!


This page was made using from Dusk 'til Dawn with the hanging vines behind the moon from Midnight Magic. In the second page, the frame and web are from Midnight Magic.





Here I used a combination of the kits to make up the invitation for our Halloween party, coming up real soon. I need to start decorating NOW, and getting everything ready! We have 9 giant pumpkins, and I can't wait to get some pictures of the kids out in the pumpkin patch and going on hay rides. I really hope we are blessed with a nice day, but here in New England you never know.

Here is a peek at Midnight Magic. These images will also take you to my shop if you are interested in this kit.







So that's about all for now. I never did get a Spiritual Journey Challenge up last Sunday, but I'll try to get one ready for you next week!

But I do have a little something for you.


Here is your freebie...it's a quick page made with the kit - whether you use it to scrap a page about the love of your life or just your love of reading, I hope you enjoy it!

Just click the image to download:



Have a wonderful week ~ I can't believe September is almost gone already!

Donna

1 comment:

Julie Southern (Studio Sherwood) said...

Donna, your designs are just scrumptious! I'm afraid I'm going to have to read those darned books just so I know what everyone is talking about :)