javascript:void(0) Pixel Mischief: Stinking Cuteness

Sunday, November 02, 2008

Stinking Cuteness

How cute is THIS?

I made a Halloween hybrid mini-album from an Altoids tin! I have been wanting to make one of these for a while now. The cover wordart and backgrounds are from my Midnight Magic Kit. I added ribbon, silk flowers, leaf stickers and some silver glitter to give it a magic sparkle.


Other goodies on the mini-pages are from Shabby Miss Jenn, Purely Pixels wordart, Miss Tina, Tangie Baxter, Lindsay Jane, After 5 Designs, Newlife Designs, and more.








But now I know why I like digi-scrapping so much. Just from this one tiny project, I have all this mess to clean up!



Here are closeups of the mini-pages:









All the pictures are from our halloween party a couple weeks ago.
Anyway that's all I have for now - I gotta go check on the delicious pork roast & potatoes cookin' up in the oven for our supper.
Have a peaceful evening!
Donna

No comments: